MDRC is learning what programs work best to prevent at-risk youth from getting in trouble, help juvenile offenders turn their lives around, and give reentering prisoners the chance to get a foothold in the labor market and reduce their chances of rearrest.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Charter Schools filter Charter Schools
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove Children 0-5 filter Children 0-5
- (-) Remove Young People in Foster Care filter Young People in Foster Care
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry