This paper illustrates how to design an experimental sample for measuring the effects of educational programs when whole schools are randomized to a program and control group. It addresses such issues as what number of schools should be randomized, how many students per school are needed, and what is the best mix of program and control schools.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Charter Schools filter Charter Schools
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Classroom Services filter Classroom Services
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School