Success Academy is a rapidly expanding charter school network in New York City. In this paper, MDRC uses lotteries for the seven Success Academy schools operating during the 2010-2011 school year to estimate the difference in students’ academic achievement caused by Success Academy.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Work Support and Asset Building filter Work Support and Asset Building
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School
- (-) Remove Preschool filter Preschool
- (-) Remove Charter Schools filter Charter Schools
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Report filter Report