This paper reports outcomes for community college students who took modularized, self-paced, computer-assisted, remedial math courses with outcomes of students who took “traditional” (that is, mostly lecture-based) classes. Modularized courses were no more (or less) effective than traditional courses at helping students complete their developmental math requirements.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Developmental Education filter Developmental Education
- (-) Remove Work Support and Asset Building filter Work Support and Asset Building
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs