Jobs-Plus – a “place-based,” workforce-development model proven to help public housing residents find employment – is about to be replicated across the country. This infographics depicts the program model, its effects on earnings, and the history of its development over the past 20 years.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Public Housing Residents filter Public Housing Residents
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training
- (-) Remove Low-Wage Workers filter Low-Wage Workers