This report evaluates an early education program aimed at providing high-quality language and literacy instruction to children in underserved communities. The report examines how services delivered by senior volunteers enhanced preschoolers’ experiences in the classroom and whether this program model shows promise for improving children’s literacy and social-emotional development.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Preschool filter Preschool
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove School Readiness filter School Readiness
- (-) Remove Child Care and Early Education filter Child Care and Early Education
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019