Many students lose their way academically in ninth grade, never recover, and never graduate high school. Ninth Grade Academies aim to ease the transition into high school by creating smaller learning communities for ninth-graders. This report evaluates one urban school district’s effort to implement this complex reform districtwide.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms