The 700,000 incarcerated prisoners released each year face considerable obstacles to successfully reintegrating into their communities, and many return to prison. While state and federal agencies have mounted ambitious prisoner reentry initiatives, this policy memo from our “Looking Forward” series explains that there is still much to learn about what works.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Former Prisoners filter Former Prisoners
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Reemployment Programs filter Reemployment Programs
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief