The Youth Transition Demonstration identified and tested service strategies, combined with waivers of certain Social Security Administration program rules to enhance work incentives, to help youth with disabilities maximize their economic self-sufficiency as they transition to adulthood.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities