This program aimed to improve health care quality and reduce Medicaid costs for high-needs Medicaid recipients in New York by helping them use appropriate care that would reduce hospital admissions and emergency department visits. The program did not appear to reduce Medicaid costs or care from hospitals and emergency departments.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Disability filter Disability
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Coordinated Care/Care Management filter Coordinated Care/Care Management