The Breaking Barriers program, based in San Diego, provided employment services to lower-income individuals with disabilities. MDRC carried out a random assignment evaluation of the program. As part of the Building Evidence on Employment Strategies for Low-income Families project, MDRC is collecting additional administrative records to extend the original evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Disability filter Disability
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove 7031 filter 7031
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief