Both Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and Supplemental Security Income serve low-income individuals with disabilities. Yet the programs’ differences in approach and structure pose challenges to coordinating services. The Administration for Children and Families and the Social Security Administration contracted with MDRC and its partners to conduct the TANF/SSI Disability Transition Project. Five publications from the project have just been released.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Disability filter Disability
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform