Semistructured interviews involve an interviewer asking some prespecified, open-ended questions, with follow-up questions based on what the interviewee has to say. This Reflections on Methodology post describes a semistructured interview protocol recently used to explore how children who experience poverty perceive their situations, their economic status, and public benefit programs.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed filter People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Children 0-5 filter Children 0-5
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020