This paper illustrates how to design an experimental sample for measuring the effects of educational programs when whole schools are randomized to a program and control group. It addresses such issues as what number of schools should be randomized, how many students per school are needed, and what is the best mix of program and control schools.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School
- (-) Remove 2003 filter 2003
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology