An evaluation of a case management program for long-term welfare recipients shows little effect on participants’ involvement in program services or on their employment, earnings, or public assistance receipt during the first one-and-a-half years of follow-up.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement
- (-) Remove Pretrial Justice filter Pretrial Justice
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007
- (-) Remove Youth and Juvenile Justice filter Youth and Juvenile Justice
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove People with Substance Use Disorders filter People with Substance Use Disorders
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment