This report from the national Employment Retention and Advancement Project demonstrates that low-income single-parent and two-parent families have a roughly equivalent need for services to support employment retention and advancement and that this need does not differ substantially between men and women in two-parent families.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- (-) Remove Sectoral Training filter Sectoral Training
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families