This brief describes how Broward County Public Schools adopted a community of practice approach to help schools implement additional support for students in the ninth grade, a critical juncture for many of them and a long-standing focus of high school reforms and dropout-prevention initiatives.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Housing/Community Initiatives filter Housing/Community Initiatives
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Former Prisoners filter Former Prisoners
- (-) Remove Telephonic Services filter Telephonic Services
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Struggling Students filter Struggling Students
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016