The Kansas Child Support Savings Initiative encourages parents to make deposits into tax-advantaged college savings plans in return for matching reductions in their child support debts. This report describes two randomized controlled trials conducted by Kansas and MDRC to test different methods of outreach and engagement.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Child Support filter Child Support
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Asset Building filter Asset Building