The Youth Transition Demonstration (YTD), led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work. This report presents a detailed, comprehensive design for the YTD evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove 2009 filter 2009
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment