The Breaking Barriers program, based in San Diego, provided employment services to lower-income individuals with disabilities. MDRC carried out a random assignment evaluation of the program. As part of the Building Evidence on Employment Strategies for Low-income Families project, MDRC is collecting additional administrative records to extend the original evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Disability filter Disability
- (-) Remove After-School/Out-of-School Time filter After-School/Out-of-School Time
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services