The Breaking Barriers program, based in San Diego, provided employment services to lower-income individuals with disabilities. MDRC carried out a random assignment evaluation of the program. As part of the Building Evidence on Employment Strategies for Low-income Families project, MDRC is collecting additional administrative records to extend the original evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Disability filter Disability
- (-) Remove Developmental Education filter Developmental Education
- (-) Remove Housing/Community Initiatives filter Housing/Community Initiatives
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services