The Breaking Barriers program, based in San Diego, provided employment services to lower-income individuals with disabilities. MDRC carried out a random assignment evaluation of the program. As part of the Building Evidence on Employment Strategies for Low-income Families project, MDRC is collecting additional administrative records to extend the original evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Welfare Recipients filter Welfare Recipients
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- (-) Remove Sectoral Training filter Sectoral Training
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Struggling Students filter Struggling Students
- (-) Remove Home Visiting filter Home Visiting
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020