This policy brief, developed by the Urban Institute for the federal Administration for Children and Families, describes how strategies have helped welfare recipients enter employment and increase their earnings. However, more remains to be learned about how best to substantially increase their self-sufficiency and financial well-being.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Welfare Recipients filter Welfare Recipients
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- (-) Remove Sectoral Training filter Sectoral Training
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School Students filter Elementary and Middle School Students
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012