This paper analyzes variation in the medium-term effects of the oversubscribed Boston Public Schools prekindergarten program. Prekindergarten gains persisted if kids applied to and won a seat in a higher-quality elementary school.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Welfare Recipients filter Welfare Recipients
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper