This paper analyzes variation in the medium-term effects of the oversubscribed Boston Public Schools prekindergarten program. Prekindergarten gains persisted if kids applied to and won a seat in a higher-quality elementary school.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Instruction and Curricula filter Instruction and Curricula
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Child Care and Early Education filter Child Care and Early Education