An important first hurdle for voluntary programs is recruiting and retaining eligible participants. This report describes how ten Supporting Healthy Marriage programs focused on developing effective marketing strategies, keeping couples engaged in the program, and building management systems. These efforts resulted in encouraging early levels of participation by low-income couples.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Welfare Recipients filter Welfare Recipients
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education