This report published by the UK Department for Work and Pensions presents encouraging findings on the early effects of Britain’s Employment Retention and Advancement (ERA) Demonstration. Aimed at helping low-income individuals sustain employment and progress in work, ERA offers a combination of job coaching and financial incentives to participants once they are working.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove The Unemployed filter The Unemployed
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Public Housing Residents filter Public Housing Residents
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007