Learn and Earn to Achieve Potential (LEAP) is an initiative to help young people who have been involved in the foster care or juvenile justice systems, or who are homeless. This brief provides details on the models in LEAP and the young people participating, and offers some early implementation findings.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove The Unemployed filter The Unemployed
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs