This report published by the UK Department for Work and Pensions presents encouraging findings on the early effects of Britain’s Employment Retention and Advancement (ERA) Demonstration. Aimed at helping low-income individuals sustain employment and progress in work, ERA offers a combination of job coaching and financial incentives to participants once they are working.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove The Unemployed filter The Unemployed
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement
- (-) Remove Pretrial Justice filter Pretrial Justice
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007
- (-) Remove 2003 filter 2003
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training