Many schools are using technology-based tools to generate career recommendations and supplement the capabilities of their guidance departments. MDRC has partnered with two technology companies to test whether their career-advising software programs are viable tools for equitably supporting students as they identify and pursue future careers.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove The Unemployed filter The Unemployed
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising