The transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities, particularly youth receiving disability program benefits, can be especially challenging. The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Developmental Education filter Developmental Education
- (-) Remove Substance Abusers filter Substance Abusers
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008