The transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities, particularly youth receiving disability program benefits, can be especially challenging. The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs
- (-) Remove Benefits Planning filter Benefits Planning
- (-) Remove Foster Care and Juvenile Justice filter Foster Care and Juvenile Justice
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment