As the demand for high-skilled workers rises and the availability of well-paying jobs for young people declines, making a successful transition to adulthood has become increasingly challenging for disadvantaged youth. MDRC develops and studies programs to help young people who face major barriers in finding a path to stable adult life.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School Students filter Elementary and Middle School Students
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove 2003 filter 2003
Showing items 1 to 2 of 2