When COVID-19 upended normal operations at STRIVE, a workforce development nonprofit founded in New York, the Center for Applied Behavioral Science at MDRC documented the agency’s real-time innovations that allowed it to continue serving clients during the crisis. Greg Wise, STRIVE’s National Vice President, shared a first-hand account of the transition.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove School Readiness filter School Readiness
- (-) Remove Mentoring filter Mentoring
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Young People Who Leave High School Before Graduation filter Young People Who Leave High School Before Graduation
- (-) Remove Young People Who Have Been in the Justice System filter Young People Who Have Been in the Justice System