Many students lose their way academically in ninth grade, never recover, and never graduate high school. Ninth Grade Academies aim to ease the transition into high school by creating smaller learning communities for ninth-graders. This report evaluates one urban school district’s effort to implement this complex reform districtwide.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013