The transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities, particularly youth receiving disability program benefits, can be especially challenging. The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Former Prisoners filter Former Prisoners
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Foster Care and Juvenile Justice filter Foster Care and Juvenile Justice
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008