An evaluation of a case management program for long-term welfare recipients shows little effect on participants’ involvement in program services or on their employment, earnings, or public assistance receipt during the first one-and-a-half years of follow-up.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising
- (-) Remove Charter Schools filter Charter Schools
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Asset Building filter Asset Building
- (-) Remove Tutoring filter Tutoring
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform