The Kansas Child Support Savings Initiative encourages parents to make deposits into tax-advantaged college savings plans in return for matching reductions in their child support debts. This report describes two randomized controlled trials conducted by Kansas and MDRC to test different methods of outreach and engagement.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Welfare Recipients filter Welfare Recipients
- (-) Remove Asset Building filter Asset Building
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017