When Washington state’s Division of Child Support closed its offices in March 2020 in response to COVID-19, its employment program—Families Forward Washington—kept running with minimal interruption, because the original design was based on working remotely. Its model may offer useful pointers for other service agencies for adapting to the pandemic.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Tutoring filter Tutoring
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Sectoral Training filter Sectoral Training
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020