The city’s small, academically nonselective high schools have substantially improved graduation rates for disadvantaged students. This report demonstrates that, because more of their students graduate and do so within four years, the schools have lower costs per graduate than the schools their study counterparts attended.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Young People in Foster Care filter Young People in Foster Care
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper