The Breaking Barriers program, based in San Diego, provided employment services to lower-income individuals with disabilities. MDRC carried out a random assignment evaluation of the program. As part of the Building Evidence on Employment Strategies for Low-income Families project, MDRC is collecting additional administrative records to extend the original evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove People Receiving Public Assistance filter People Receiving Public Assistance
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Disability filter Disability