The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work. This report offers six overall implementation lessons to help policymakers and administrators develop, fund, and provide interventions for youth with disabilities.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Classroom Services filter Classroom Services
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment
- (-) Remove Benefits Planning filter Benefits Planning
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Foster Care and Juvenile Justice filter Foster Care and Juvenile Justice
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment