The Youth Transition Demonstration identified and tested service strategies, combined with waivers of certain Social Security Administration program rules to enhance work incentives, to help youth with disabilities maximize their economic self-sufficiency as they transition to adulthood.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove 2002 filter 2002
- (-) Remove Student Services filter Student Services