The Youth Transition Demonstration identified and tested service strategies, combined with waivers of certain Social Security Administration program rules to enhance work incentives, to help youth with disabilities maximize their economic self-sufficiency as they transition to adulthood.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Child Care and Early Education filter Child Care and Early Education
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove College Students filter College Students
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014