An important first hurdle for voluntary programs is recruiting and retaining eligible participants. This report describes how ten Supporting Healthy Marriage programs focused on developing effective marketing strategies, keeping couples engaged in the program, and building management systems. These efforts resulted in encouraging early levels of participation by low-income couples.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising