The Youth Transition Demonstration (YTD), led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work. This report presents a detailed, comprehensive design for the YTD evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove High School Dropouts filter High School Dropouts
- (-) Remove Reentry filter Reentry
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Veterans filter Veterans
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove Low-Wage Workers filter Low-Wage Workers
- (-) Remove 2009 filter 2009