MDRC is learning what programs work best to prevent at-risk youth from getting in trouble, help juvenile offenders turn their lives around, and give reentering prisoners the chance to get a foothold in the labor market and reduce their chances of rearrest.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove High School Dropouts filter High School Dropouts
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Struggling Students filter Struggling Students
- (-) Remove Behavioral Interventions filter Behavioral Interventions
- (-) Remove Low-Wage Workers filter Low-Wage Workers
- (-) Remove Youth and Juvenile Justice filter Youth and Juvenile Justice
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013