This paper illustrates how to design an experimental sample for measuring the effects of educational programs when whole schools are randomized to a program and control group. It addresses such issues as what number of schools should be randomized, how many students per school are needed, and what is the best mix of program and control schools.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Reemployment Programs filter Reemployment Programs
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School