Eight-year findings on Career Academies — a popular high school reform that combines academics with career development opportunities — show that the programs produced sustained employment and earnings gains, particularly among young men. Career Academy participants were also more likely to be living independently with children and a spouse or a partner.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove 2001 filter 2001
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School Students filter Elementary and Middle School Students
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008