This paper presents findings from in-depth interviews with 16 couples who participated in the Supporting Healthy Marriage (SHM) program. Couples reported benefiting from SHM’s focus on communication and conflict management, but financial needs and lack of social supports placed stress on their relationships throughout their tenure in SHM.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed filter People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper